8 Best SEO Books You Must Read (2023)
If you started launching your website recently, you might want to learn about SEO (search engine optimization). It will help you increase the traffic to your content and provide better user experience. However, there are so many online SEO tools or SEO books to read. It can be confusing and challenging to start learning it. That is why we have made a list of the 10 best SEO books to read in 2023.
- 8 Best SEO Books You Must Read (2023)
- What is SEO?
- 10 Best SEO Books to Read in 2023
- 1. Product-Led SEO by Schwartz Eli
- 2. SEO 2023 by Clarke Adam
- 3. How To Get To The Top of Google by Tim Cameron
- 4. The Art of SEO by Enge
- 5. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies
- 6. SEO Workbook in Seven Steps by Jason McDonald
- 7. The SEO Blueprint by Ryan Stewart
- 8. SEO for Growth by John & Phil
- Other Useful Resources for SEO
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization, or SEO. It’s a collection of procedures designed to increase the visibility of your website in search engines (such as Google). All with the intention of increasing organic traffic.
In essence, SEO aims to satisfy consumers’ search requirements by producing relevant, high-quality content and offering the greatest user experience.
Here is the video about SEO in 5 minutes. Hopefully it gives you the basic knowledge about search engine optimization.
10 Best SEO Books to Read in 2023
|1||Intermediate||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check on Amazon|
|2||Beginner||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆||Check on Amazon|
|3||Beginner||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆||Check on Amazon|
|4||Beginner||⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆||Check on Amazon|
|5||Beginner||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆||Check on Amazon|
|6||Intermediate||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆||Check on Amazon|
|7||Intermediate||⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆||Check on Amazon|
|8||Intermediate||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆||Check on Amazon|
1. Product-Led SEO by Schwartz Eli
This Product-Lead SEO is hands-on the best SEO book to read. It will teach you the truth that SEO success frequently depends less on what you do and more on how you do it. Because of this, Product-Led SEO delves deeply into SEO’s logic and theory rather than providing detailed instructions and methodologies.
You will discover how to create your best practices and where most SEO tactics go wrong. You are passing up sales opportunities if increasing traffic is your primary objective. Whether you just started learning SEO or you have an SEO background already, this book will get you to the next level. Highly recommended!
2. SEO 2023 by Clarke Adam
If you just started learning about SEO or your blog websites, this SEO 2023 is a book for you. It will cove basic SEO and some technical skills. You will learn:
- SEO explained in simple language, beginner to advanced.
- The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
- How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
- Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
- How to get featured in the mainstream news, for free.
- Three sources to get expert SEO and Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars for free.
- A simple step-by-step checklist and video tutorials, exclusive for readers.
3. How To Get To The Top of Google by Tim Cameron
This book is for everyone who has dabbled with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and was dissatisfied with the results, is a total SEO novice seeking a significant portion of the ranking pie, or is an experienced professional seeking to remain current with the latest SEO methods.
It teaches how Google evaluates your website and content and how you can get your websites to the top results. This is for those who already have companies or websites.
4. The Art of SEO by Enge
You may develop and carry out a thorough SEO strategy with the aid of certain recommendations and cutting-edge tactics shared by three renowned SEO specialists. This Art of SEO third edition, which includes an assortment of efficient strategies ranging from basic to complex, equips digital marketers for 2016 with the most recent SEO tools and techniques that have completely changed the SEO environment.
This is for anyone who wants to take a SEO class intensively to get most of the basic knowledge. It has more than 900 pages, so if you are committed, it is worth getting one.
5. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies
Make sure your website is widely displayed on search engines if you want people to find it. You may find helpful tips in Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies to improve your website’s chances of obtaining the coveted No. 1 place in Google, Bing, and other well-known search engines.
You’ll learn how search engines choose which websites to rank highly, how to optimize your site for the greatest likelihood of appearing on the first page of organic results, what keywords to target, and even how to make your site visible abroad. This book explains SEO in a way that people can understand easily. If you have no background in SEO, this is a book for you!
6. SEO Workbook in Seven Steps by Jason McDonald
This SEO workbook is the 2023 edition, and you will learn 7 steps to improve your SEO for your companies. This is a book for you if you already have an existing company and its website. You will learn:
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
7. The SEO Blueprint by Ryan Stewart
Author Ryan Stewart’s company (WEBRIS), which had been performing SEO for clients for ten years, was bought out. Why? The agency’s amazing ability to provide the best SEO services across hundreds of websites and provide results each time made it a desirable asset. Read the final phrase one more: “GET RESULTS EVERY TIME.” And he really provides you with their winning method in The SEO Blueprint! If you are already familiar with SEO, this is a grat book to improve your SEO more.
8. SEO for Growth by John & Phil
Together with Phil Singleton, a seasoned SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, John Jantsch, author of the best-selling Duct Tape Marketing and inventor of the Duct Tape Marketing SystemTM, has created the one and only Internet marketing manual you’ll ever need.
In SEO for Growth, they show you how to take advantage of the updated search engine optimization guidelines to guarantee that people can find your website online. To assist you in navigating this challenging technological landscape with purpose and simplicity, Jantsch and Singleton draw on their considerable research and years of expertise to clearly and simply explain SEO.
Other Useful Resources for SEO
Ahrefs: SEO for beginners
You will know everything you need to know about the fundamentals of SEO and how to get page one rankings in Google by the conclusion of this session. You’ll be knowledgeable with the four basic components of SEO: technical SEO, link building, on-page SEO, and keyword research.
The best part is that you’ll be able to use your knowledge right away to improve your website’s Google ranking. You’ll know exactly what to do to start receiving regular visitors from organic search.